Why not combine USA Sevens with the Las Vegas Invitational Rugby Tournament?
In the few days immediately preceeding the USA Sevens, also played in Vegas 13 – 15 February, 2015, the Las Vegas Invitational Rugby Tournament is held for men and women, of all ages.This is a perfect opportunity to take your Rugby team to Las Vegas to play in the tournament and play your heart out for 2.5 days and then transition over to spectator mode, to Sam Boyd Stadium to watch the Sevens battle it out for the 11th year running.
The Las Vegas Invitational Rugby Tournament is considered one of the premier amateur rugby events in the US, featuring athletes from across a wide range of divisions and ages.
The tournament is from Thursday 12 February to Saturday 14 February, finishing up for the finalists at 12 noon.
One of our most popular packages is listed below but we can tailor one to suit your team, just call us and ask.
A six night package starts from $2,500 for players, and includes:
- Airfares ex. Sydney including taxes (it may be a little more from other ports)
- 6 nights’ twin share accommodation at The Monte Carlo, which is one of the OFFICIAL HOTELS for the USA Sevens
- All gratuities and taxes at the hotel, wifi and fitness centre access
- Welcome Dinner
- Team Registration
- 2 day ticket to the USA Sevens with reserved seating
- Transport to the game each day
- Transport to the fields to play in the tournament each day
Add an additional $500 if you would like the following:
- One additional nights’ accommodation (why not stay 7 nights, instead of 6)
- Flight to Grand Canyon including lunch
Add an additional $250 if you would like your own room.
Click here for more information about the USA Sevens.
Please call us today as we can customise the above package to suit your team, your interests and the age group. We can also organise pre and post touring options.